- PKWK kimchi 1 can
- 1/2 small red onion sliced
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/2 cup canned corn
- 1 cup mixed shredded cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 x 20cm tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/5 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Heat pan on medium high heat with some oil, about 1 tablespoon.
- Saute the onions and garlic until the onions become translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add olive oil and add in your onions, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Saute until the onions become translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add in corn and PKWK Kimchi and saute until all moisture has evaporated. Set aside.
- To assemble the quesadillas take one sheet of tortilla and sprinkle ¼ cup of mozzarella and ¼ cup of mixed shredded cheese.
- Then add in the kimchi filling and fold the tortilla in half.
- Repeat for the remaining three tortillas.
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat.
- Evenly coat the skillet with oil.
- Grill the quesadillas until golden brown on each side.
- Serve the grilled quesadillas with sour cream and cilantro.