- PKWK kimchi 1 can
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon potato or corn starch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ⅓ cup ice water
- Prepare a small to medium sized mixing bowl.
- Into the bowl add in flour, potato starch, and sugar. Use a sifter to prevent clumpy batter.
- Then add in PKWK kimchi and iced water.
- Mix the batter well and set aside.
- Heat up a frying pan on medium high heat.
- Add in about ⅓ cup of neutral oil.
- Into the hot oil add in the batter.
- Fry on each side for 2-3 minutes each. Lower heat down if it’s too hot.
- Once both sides are crispy, it’s ready to be served.