KIMCHI FRIED RICE
- PKWK kimchi 1 can
- 200g cooked japanese rice
- ½ small white onion - about ½ cup diced
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 100g of diced spam or protein of your choice
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Heat a pan on high heat with some oil, about two tablespoons.
- Once the pan is heated saute the onions and garlic.
- Once the onions become translucent add in the diced spam.
- Cook until the spam caramelizes.
- Then add the cooked rice and mix well.
- Then PKWK kimchi and saute until all moisture is gone.
- Top the fried rice with a fried egg, sesame oil, and sesame seeds.
- Serve warm.