KIMCHI MAYO BLT
- PKWK kimchi 1 can
- 10 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons cracked red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (can reduce to 1 if too tangy for your liking)
- 2 slices sourdough
- 4 slices ripe tomato
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl add in mayonnaise, cracked red chili flakes, sugar, lemon juice and PKWK kimchi.
- Using a hand blender, mix and blend the ingredients well.
- Once the mayonnaise is well blended, transfer it into a storage container and set aside.
Tip: To develop more flavor let it rest overnight.
- Cook bacon in a pan to desired crispness.
- Layer the sourdough with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and kimchi mayonnaise.
- Serve BLT with an extra side of kimchi mayonnaise.
*The mayonnaise can be stored for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.