Spicy Kimchi Noodles
SERVICES 115 MINUTES
- PKWK kimchi 1 can
- 3 tablespoons gochujang
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Julienned cucumbers
- about ⅓ of a whole cucumber
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame
- Prepare a small mixing bowl.
- Into the bowl add gochujang, sugar, red wine vinegar, garlic and mix well.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, add in PKWK kimchi, mix well and set aside.
- Heat a pot of water up to boiling point.
- Into the boiling water add in soba noodles.
- Cook noodles according to instructions on package.
- When the noodles are done, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Into a serving bowl, layer noodles, sauce, cucumbers, sesame oil and seeds.
- Mix well and enjoy.